Salt Lake City Community College / The worst customer service ever!

May 21, 2015
Salt Lake Community College
State Street location
Salt Lake City
I strongly suggest that people from out of state do not register as student of Salt Lake Community college. When I applied for financial aid, I had dealt with an Antoinette at the library campus several times who kept telling me I could not receive financial aid because my major did not cover it. I changed my major in the system, the college website has several glitches that no one cares to fix so it is your fault and holds up your financial aid. Antoinette is a short, stout very overweight woman who is very unattractive with severe acne on her face, who does not care about the students or her job. She needs to be fired. I also dealt with a terrorist named Camille, a man from Iran who could not understand a single word I said to him. It was impossible to communicate with this nut. I could not register my Onecard and Gina the receptionist, an African American woman who is a receptionist at the library location, and the only person seeming to care about the needs of the students, pointed out to her superiors that there was indeed a glitch in the system and students could not register their one cards. Gina even told Richard, "I do not like your attitude could you transfer me to someone who cares". Utah is full of white imbreds of the Morman church. Most people do not understand what is being said to them here. I am from Manhattan, New York where you have to be quick mentally to keep up. I find it very frustrating in Utah to communicate with people here. There is no intelligence in the region of the United States. Do not come here.