Sal's Jr. Radford Fairlawn Virginia / Horrible Service

1 7401 Peppers Ferry BlvdRadford, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (540) 639 - 2600

Recently both my wife and I have had several bad experiences with Sal's Jr. in Radford. We have ordered there many times despite their prices going UP and their quality of service and food going DOWN.
Last week, we placed an order for pickup. When my wife got home, only half the order had been given to her. I went back for the rest and was kept waiting for 15 minutes while all the waitresses and the owner stood in the corner flirting with one another. I was offered no apologies or concessions and when I got home realized that the part of the order we did get initially was all wrong.

I hate to do this but I would seriously advise against giving this establishment your business until they get their head out of their own $#^#%# and start servicing their customers the right way.

Sal's Jr. or Sandro's
7401 Peppers Ferry Blvd
Radford, VA 24141
[protected]

Comments

• La
      10th of Sep, 2009

So not true!..this is an unfair statement. That family works hard and you are destroying their reputation. Shame on you! Especially if you are from the area. They do a great thing and they do not take it for granted. Domenico is a good person.

• Mo
      6th of Nov, 2011

I'm sure the family does work hard but their prices have increased but their food quality has decreased. and customer service does not seem to be a priority. Expansion always will come at a cost, this cost was the attention to detail to their food and customers.

3rd of Jan, 2012

Give them another try I bet it will be better than ever before.

3rd of Jan, 2012

I'm the Owner, please and please, always ask for a manager or my self (Al) when there is an issue. I extremely apologize by the behavior of my staff and of course if I or anyone was aware of your situation we are always more than happy to help and have corrected the problem immediately . The incident(s) occurred in 2009 during that time I was in and out for medical reasons (premature daughter) (I know it is no excuse for your bad behavior) but my point is that I was not paying attention as much as I should have been during the time of your bad experience(s). I promise you the restaurant staff and service has escalated to much higher standards than 2.5 years ago. It's a totally new staff and with better food. Please come in, and if you feel like you shouldn't have to pay for your next experience I will gladly comp whatever you and your family chooses to try that day you identify yourself. Again My name is Al.

Thank you for your input so I know where to focus and fix these issues.

• Yo
      13th of Jan, 2018

This guy morphine is a scam artist himself. look at all of his complaints, he is some ridiculous loner that sits on his couch and does nothing better then looks outside and complaints that he wanted rain today and its sunny out. he sells stuff on ebay and sends out broken/damaged items and when customers complain about it, he pretty much tells them to get lost. he goes to outside and things the whole world and everyone in it is just for his pleasures. if something isnt going how he imagined it, he complaints. you are one of those guys that should sit home and never go outside, what if it rains when you are out and gets you wet. then your poor neighbor is probably going to hear you complain that it was his fault. food doesnt taste right to him, he complains. get your $h1t together an enjoy life rather then complain about everything. what a looser, so many people that he complains about it dont even know what he is talking about. this guy is some old dooshbag that messes everything up and complains about wrong people and businesses. hopefully someday somone will prosecute your [censor] for all the lies here.

Complaints board should really look into this [censor] and get him kicked out for posting so much lies here.