Salon R & R; Robb Ernest / Appointments not honored; employees unprofessional

1 1701 Legacy, Suite 160, Frisco, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 972-668-4544

Robb Ernest, the owner of this salon, books all of his appointments on-line. On November 24, 2010, I booked an appointment with Robb for December 15 at 3PM. I received an E-Mail confirmation of this appointment immediately after I booked it.

On November 25, Robb and I exchanged E-Mails about this appointment, so Robb was aware of it. On December 14, I received an E-Mail reminder of my appointment on the 15th.

On December 15, I arrive at his salon. At that time, one of his employees informed me that I had no appointment with Robb at that time. When I mentioned the confirmation and reminder E-Mails, he stated there must be a "glitch" in the scheduling system. I requested to discuss this with Robb. The employee declined, and stated that "Robb was booked up all through the holidays." He then asked me to leave. When I got home, I checked Robb's schedule on-line and saw that he had available appointments in December.

Comments

• Ro
      20th of Apr, 2011

This client was not honest with his appointment. We always honor our guest, unless an appointment is made under false pretenses and a client books under a false name. This client knows he was informed previously that we could no longer accomadate his salon needs and booked under a different name.. Please remember there are always two sides, Salon R&R always honors their appointments and appreciates every guest.