Sally Beauty Supplydebbie from 3225

Mi Jan 24, 2015 Mount Laurel, NJ Review updated:

This woman is a monster. There has been several occasions that I've shopped at that store and every time there has been a problem. Her customer service is horrible, she's always in the back room talking to her blonde friend and she's completely rude and out of context with her employees. The most recent event for me was yesterday. Not only did she ignore me the first two times I asked for help, but she poorly helped me with my hair dye question.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Mount Laurel, NJ While I was abandoned in the isle to just figure it out myself, she went in the back room to talk to her one employee, big and tall girl with dark hair, I think her name was Vall or Mell, I didnt quite get it. But what I did get was Debbie and this other girl talking about me right at the back door on how annoying I was. And going on about some of their co-workers. Meanwhile, they had another customer at the register for about seven minutes, and know they saw her there. I was so appalled at what they were saying, I just left and got my hair dye at Target.

Comments

• Mi
      Jan 24, 2015

This woman is a monster. There has been several occasions that I've shopped at that store and every time there has been a problem. Her customer service is horrible, she's always in the back room talking to her blonde friend and she's completely rude and out of context with her employees. The most recent event for me was yesterday. Not only did she ignore me the first two times I asked for help, but she poorly helped me with my hair dye question. While I was abandoned in the isle to just figure it out myself, she went in the back room to talk to her one employee, big and tall girl with dark hair, I think her name was Vall or Mell, I didnt quite get it. But what I did get was Debbie and this other girl talking about me right at the back door on how annoying I was. And going on about some of their co-workers. Meanwhile, they had another customer at the register for about seven minutes, and know they saw her there. I was so appalled at what they were saying, I just left and got my hair dye at Target.