Sally Beauty Supply / profiling
I have shopped at several Sally Beauty Supply Stores in several states and I feel that it must be company policy to profile and follow Black patrons. It never fails. Whenever I am entering the store and there are other patrons, I am seemingly the only one who is repeatedly and by several associates if I need help. If I am looking for products that are generally located towards the back wall of the store, that is not my fault. It is likewise not my fault if someone profiles me because of prejudice. I hate that they put the Black haircare products and even sale items in their sales pamphlet in the back of the store and back of the flyers, segregated. I am smart enough to be able to read through it to find which products interest me, whether they are lumped together or not. What enrages me the most is the following around in the store. If I cannot be trusted, according to someone else's perceived notions about me simply based upon color and their own internal racism, then I would like the courtesy to be told this at the front door, "No, you cannot be trusted and we do not want to service you." Following me around, asking me a barrage of questions, trying to steer me to products I do not want and standing there watching me from 2 feet away is outrageous behavior. But it seems to be sanctioned by Sally Beauty Supply. Funny, online shopping services the same purposes but guess what, I'm not profiled nor followed around on my computer.
More Sally Beauty Supply Complaints & Reviews
- Sally Beauty Supply - worst place to work 
- Sally Beauty Supply - customer service 
- Sally Beauty Supply - price match/bait and switch 
- Sally Beauty Supply - hair color 
- Sally Beauty Supply - manager drunk 
- Sally Beauty Supply - employee
- Sally Beauty Supply - poor customer service
- Sally Beauty Supply - manager of live oak fl store
- Sally Beauty Supply - customer service from a so called manager named “erin” at 1836 e. ridge pike #112 royersford, pa. 19468 store!
- Sally Beauty Supply - hair extensions