SallieMae Inc / Unemployment form refusal, false credit reporting, %29 interest rate
SallieMae has received an completed unemployment deferrment form attached with all income documents addresse by myself (Arleta D. Richardaosn) and my attorney Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller on October 2, 2008 for a student loan of 10, 000.00. However Salliemae refused my September 1, 2008 online payment which I included in my unemployment deferrment file as well as has added 6, 000.00 to this loan.
However Salliemae has received my completed unemployment documents which was mailed by my attorney, yet continue to email me in regards of being 60 days in default as well as contacted the credit report bureau and report improper results. I have filed a complaint wtih all 3 credit reporting agencies who has removed Salliemae comments, SallieMae then reported an inquiry stated collection, again all 3 credit reports will be removed. This my compliant with US department of Education to resolve Salliemae misconduct of this student loan and place this account into unemployment deferment as they should have already did so.
In addition, I have a Salliemae mastercard which I also placed on accountsecure plus. However Salliemae moved the interest rate to %29 and refuse my last payment and report negitive again to credit report.
I am expecting the US department Education to resolve both matter for I am concerning ligitation against Sallimae.
I can be reached at email email@example.com or [protected]
Arleta D. Richardson
More SallieMae Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Sallie Mae - Student loans 
- Sallie Mae - Scams, scams and more scams 
- Sallie Mae Financial Services - Billing statements not sent! 
- Sallie Mae - Private Loan Forbearance 
- Sallie Mae - Scam and cheating! 
- Sallie Mae Bank - Parent Student Loans
- Sallie Mae Bank - fraudulent accounting practices
- Sallie Mae - Student loan fraud
- Sallie Mae - Disrganized flaw - filled poor excuse of a lender
- Sallie Mae - We aren't the people that owe anything