Sallie Mae School Loan / Excesive Phone Calls
My brother in law lived with us for 6 weeks last year in February 2008. When he moved out he never changed his address or phone number with Sallie Mae. We have been recieving (sometimes very rude)phone calls for him almost every other day via automated or service representatives. I have asked to speak with the manager atleast three times to complain that our brother in law doesn't live here and we don't know where he is. They promised our number would be off the list...never did. Today almost a year later we are still getting phone calls for him. Even though the last time I provided my brother in laws new phone number and address. We are still being called and promised that our number will been taken off their list.
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I was hung up on twice for requesting the manager!!
I have a letter in route to BBB about this never-ending situation.!!!
More Sallie Mae School Loan Complaints & Reviews
- Sallie Mae - Student loans 
- Sallie Mae - Scams, scams and more scams 
- Sallie Mae Financial Services - Billing statements not sent! 
- Sallie Mae - Private Loan Forbearance 
- Sallie Mae - Scam and cheating! 
- Sallie Mae Bank - Parent Student Loans
- Sallie Mae Bank - fraudulent accounting practices
- Sallie Mae - Student loan fraud
- Sallie Mae - Disrganized flaw - filled poor excuse of a lender
- Sallie Mae - We aren't the people that owe anything