Sallie Mae / Scam and cheating!
Upon wanting to get an education at Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts at Miramar, Fl. Sallie Mae was there to prepare you for this educational loan. The spokesperson went as to tell me that my repayments after graduation where only $50.oo a month, I became interested and applied for this financial assistance only to find out after graduation that loan repayments were really $479.00 a month, which is a repayment so unable to pay unless you are Donald Trump and making 4 digit salaries and when you only make $9.oo an hour working as a chef right after you graduate it is impossible to pay.
And they know this!! So that is the lie they tell you to get you their assistance to get an education and ROB you!! I am facing default because what I can pay is to little and its not what they want and that is what I want to tell everyone!! Boycott Sallie Mae because they are liars!!
More Sallie Mae Complaints & Reviews
- Sallie Mae - Student loans 
- Sallie Mae - Scams, scams and more scams 
- Sallie Mae Financial Services - Billing statements not sent! 
- Sallie Mae - Private Loan Forbearance 
- Sallie Mae - Student Loan 
- Sallie Mae Bank - personal loan
- Sallie Mae Bank - Parent Student Loans
- Sallie Mae Bank - fraudulent accounting practices
- Sallie Mae - Student loan fraud
- Sallie Mae - Disrganized flaw - filled poor excuse of a lender