SALESsignRESEARCHANYONE.COM / charges unauthorized

1 Paducah, KY, United States Review updated:

I don't know who you are or what is going on but I haven't bought anything. If charges come out of my account I will be contacting my lawyer and paypal officials. I will be closing my paypal account. Someone needs to find out what is going on with your business.

More SALESsignRESEARCHANYONE.COM Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Te
  4th of Nov, 2008

I did not authorize this purchase. Its not even my name as the buyer. Do not charge my account.

Gl
  12th of Nov, 2008

i have gotten a e-mail saying that these charges were being charged to my account i have never used this accounttransaction id #120433666fg486722n for 219.95 item#and name 922-116 comprehensive expert detective information.i have not purchessed this item and the buyer is not even my name could u please solve this matter or i will take action . the e-mail id # is pp344 please e-mail if any other details are needed

Da
  17th of Nov, 2008

I keep getting e-mails from paypals and their trying to charge me $89. Someone needs to find out were these e-mails are coming from.

La
  18th of Nov, 2008

I did not authorize this order. Its not even my name as a buyer. The transaction #9875242566fg486722n needs to be cleared up immediately! What is going on with your company?

Ca
  14th of Dec, 2008

"This email confirms that you have paid ResearchAnyone.com $190.95 USD using PayPal.
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *RESEARCHANY".

I DID NOT ORDER THIS SERVICE; DO NOT BILL ME FOR THIS!!!
THIS EMAIL IS TO CONFIRM THAT I DID NOT ORDER THIS AND THIS BILL IS ILLEGAL AND IF NOT TAKEN OFF, WILL BE REPORTED TO THE NECESSARY AUTORITIES!!!

question: is paypal safe? all i purchased using paypal were a few trivial items--a couple of books, and, i believe, an auctioned tiny tears doll...i believe, from ebay.
who passes this information? is it the sellers? can i really be charged for this? catherine

Ma
  26th of Dec, 2008

I received this email from Pay Pal telling me I will be billed for comprehensive expert dectective informational software. My name is Mary Bleecker, not Jess M. Green. Please correct this error. I did not order any products or services from this company. I do not have an account with Pay Pal.

Payment Details

Transaction ID: 9875242566FG486722N
Total: $129.15 USD
Item/Product Name: Comprehensive Expert Detective Informational Software
Item/Product Number: 922-116
Buyer: Green M Jess

Un
  26th of Dec, 2008
SALESsignRESEARCHANYONE.COM - fraudulent claim of sale/not my name

Unauthorized charge of$129.95 on a Pay Pal Account using name of Buyer:Green M Jess tranaction # 9875242566FG486722N showed up on my email in on 12/26/08. I wil be contacting PayPal to refuse this fraudulent charge!!!