Comments

• Ke
      23rd of Jul, 2008

i did not order this product #0010-8715-4422-2518
    922.116

for $ 19.95

23rd of Jul, 2008

I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO NANCY L. CORNELL IS THE WHO DID THE PURCHASE. I WILL BE CONTACTING FRAUD LINE, PURCHASE #0010-8715-4422-2518 AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW WHO THIS ID# 20433666FG486722N BELONGS TO.THANKS JOANNA CLAWSON

24th of Jul, 2008

Who is Nancy L Cornell
    I did not order this crap who gave you permission to charge my paypal

• Ro
      28th of Jul, 2008

I also didn't order anything. I don't know nancy l. cornell and I never heard the the website before.

• Hy
      28th of Jul, 2008

I also got this same e-mail from whomever it was stating that I made a purchase. I also didn't order anything and I also don't know who nancy l. cornell is and never heard of the website either. I also closed the paypal account. Did anyone get that amount deducted from the account? I was wondering if they are capable of doing that too. If they could then thats probably what happened to me cause I have 19.95 that went out of my account which I didn't know that I .

12th of Aug, 2008

I recently just received an e-mail stating that I purchased something. I did not order anything. I will be contacting fraud line.

12th of Aug, 2008

I just called my credit card company and they said they did not see any charge on my account. This is a "fishing" e-mail. DO NOT respond to the e-mail call your credit card company immediately.

• D
      25th of Aug, 2008

YOUR SENDING ME EMAILS FOR A PAYPAL ACCOUNT THAT I DONT EVEN HAVE. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT PAYPAL IS NOR DO I CARE. JUST STOP SENDING ME EMAILS. YOU SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE MY INFO ON YOUR FILE BECAUSE I NEVER OREDERED IT.

• Te
      20th of Sep, 2008

2nd time they have tried to charge me for something

• Mi
      21st of Sep, 2008

i dont know who the hell Nancy L Cornell is, but she charged 169.95 to paypal in which i dont have. i have gotten this email several times and if it dont stop, i am hiring a lawer.

• Da
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I don't even know what paypal is and I got it!

• Fr
      9th of Oct, 2008

please advise me as to what the charge made by yout company towards my cc. I have been informed by pay pal that a charge has been made and I do not remember what this charge is for. Please advise as soon as posssible to my above e-mail address

• De
      11th of Oct, 2008

I got one too Norton just blocked it when I tried to "click here if you did'nt authorized this" . It is a PHISING, just don't respond and ignore it.

15th of Oct, 2008

Hello:

I just received this email from PayPal regarding a charge to my account and the file#204-33666FG486722N and item #922-116 and the buyer is Nancy Cornell. Please explain in detail what it is that I purchased. This is not the first time I got an email from Pay Pal. I look forward to your immediate relpy.

M.Stabile

• St
      15th of Oct, 2008

Who the hell is Nancy L. Cornell? And why is she having things sent to my email inbox?

17th of Oct, 2008

Thsi is a bogus transaction to my paypal account. I did not authorize the sale.
    Transaction ID: 20433666FG486722N

Business: ResearchAnyone.com
    Contact E-Mail: sales@researchanyone.com

Receipt Number: 0010-8715-4422-2518

17th of Oct, 2008

Please refund my account. I have fraud protection on this account and they will be prosecuted
    Transaction ID:

Receipt Number: 0010-8715-4422-2518

ed.

• Di
      17th of Oct, 2008

They cant charge money to paypal
    Dont worry about that.
    Its a Phishing scam.
    If you log in at the paypal you do what they want you to and they get your info

• Pi
      19th of Oct, 2008

hold up everyone if you all look we have the same Product Number: 922-116
    the same
    Transaction ID: 20433666FG486722N
    and the same
    Buyer: Nancy L Cornell

so the way i look at it we are looking at a class action lawsuit and somebody is about to go to prison.

now what would make me happy is all my money be refunded with a 100% interest for 1 year and a new HP computer with software included and a printer, fax, scanner.
    plus a free 2 year subscriptions to Researchanyone.com with all software included.
    plus $1000.00 usd deposit into my paypal account.

• Pi
      19th of Oct, 2008

Hey i told nancy to put it on her account she said she had enough to take care of it plus the $100.00 usd for the software.
    So you have to take it out of her checking account.
    oh i almost forgot she said that i could have a new HP laptop computer HP TouchSmart IQ816t series so you can included it also.
    Oh one more thing she ows me $1500.00 usd so take that out also Preferred Certified Check.
    oh send the laptop by UPS express two day service or sooner.
    matter a fact just call best buy and open me a account with the sufficient funds plus the $1500.00 usd. and i'll buy it myself.