SalessignNexGenLabsUSA.com / Phenterthin / $149.95 chg and no shipment!

I ordered the sample for shipping and handling only. They give you 15 days to cancel. However, when you try to click on the website, it gives you an error. The next thing I receive a email saying the following: There is no need to contact PE LABS Inc you were automatically removed from the auto savings program as of today when your 2nd and final shipment was approved. We hope that you enjoyed your product and we hope to see you soon at http://www.nexgenlabsusa.com/ for your future prescription alternative needs. I never received the product. I have sent two emails and have received no response. Someone needs to investigate this website. To try and get a refund you have this message: If you have questions about this order or the agreement you signed up for please contact customer support: http://www.myhelpdeskonline.com/usaveonpills/users/main.php If you have questions about a refund please go to our knowledge base link and click on AP Program Refund Policy: http://www.myhelpdeskonline.com/usaveonpills/users/main.php... If you click on either site, you get "This page cannot be found". Buyer beware! Thank you, Kim.

Comments

• Ru
      26th of Nov, 2007

I have try everything possible to contact nexgenlabusa and this is the biggest ripoff on the market. There is no possible way to get in touch with any of them. I have sent e-mails and not response so far.

• Ro
      27th of Nov, 2007

These people have made sure that there will be no Christmas in my house this year. They just ripped me off for $150.00 that I could not afford to lose. I had tried to get hold of this company to stop this action, but they have made it impossible. What do I do now?

• Ro
      27th of Nov, 2007

Does anyone know a great Lawyer... we could all do a class action suit. Anyone interested let me know. lavenderpug@cableone.net

• Ca
      6th of Dec, 2007

this is the phone number to who ever wants 8016607184 or8885270870

• Da
      6th of Dec, 2007

The phone numbers on the last comment are BOGUS!! The 801-660-7184 is a recording and the 888-527-0870 is a customer order only number with a recording for billing issues to go to the online support site. THESE NUMBERS ARE BOGUS!! I have opened and submitted 5 seperate tickets about getting a refund on my credit card and canceling the account so it will not happen again. I will end up having to cancel my only credit card because of this unauthorized transaction Nexgen Labs, maker of Phenterthin, has placed on the card in the amount of $149.95.

• Sh
      8th of Dec, 2007

These people are taking our money.

• Sh
      8th of Dec, 2007

THE PHONE NUMBER DON'T WORK. THE WEB PAGE DON'T WORK. NOTHING WORK. ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS GO IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

• Ne
      11th of Dec, 2007

I ordered Free Trial of Penterthin and was charged $4.95 towards the Shipping and handling. I have not use the Free trial and after some time I got Two bottles of the same product. I returned both the bottles, but the company refused to accept the package and it was returned to me. On 10/17/07 the company has charged $149.50 from my credit card without my permission. I do not want their product and want the company to refund me the amount of $ 149.50 charged on my credit card without my permission. This company is ripping of many innocent people like me and I request that an action for fraud be taken against this company and their license be canceled and company made to pay all the innocent customers those have been ripped by this company.

Neelam Sharma.

21st of Dec, 2007

I have been trying to reach this company since I send those pills back to them.And the telephone# they gave to the bank was not right.

Jacqueline B Griffin

• Ar
      31st of Dec, 2007

I want my money back. If someone knows who can help, please include me in whatever action you decide to take. Something needs to be done.

• Ar
      11th of Jan, 2008

They gave me the wrong order to try and I have tried to email them call them to cancel the order but nothing has happen and I am being charged for something I don't want. Something has to be done about this situation

• Rj
      26th of Mar, 2008

CAN NOTHING BE DONE ABOUT THIS !!! WHAT THE HELL WHY CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS

• Ha
      23rd of May, 2008

they did the same thing to me only i called the better business board and they told me that they had over 100 complaints from the arizona area there thiefs, and i for one am not going to let them get away with it. my bank is investigating them. someone has to stop them, i hope it's me.

• Su
      30th of May, 2008

I received the sample for the $4.95 and there was NO paperwork in the package at all. I have contacted my bank to stop the $149.95 from coming out but that is no guarantee. I happened to check my account this morning and the charge is pending. They are going to investigate them for fraud and like Harry, I hope they get caught. The advertisement that I ordered from did not say anything about this crap at all!!!

1st of Jun, 2008

Same story, different verse... I used to order a product that was the exact same as their advertisement and loved it so without thinking I ordered from these cons. I tried to cancel through tickets and over the phone to the credit card agency but they told me there wasn't anything they can do until I've attempted to contact the labs @ least twice. I was also informed that they were not charging my account by the same name. Who can we contact that will actually be able to bust these ###?

• De
      1st of Dec, 2008

I can not get through to the web site to cancel my order. This is so frustrating. I will never, ever again order anything from a web site. These people are crooks!