SalesGenie.com / Online fraud

Last year I asked for a trial period to see if this was a good lead generator service for my business. What I found was old and outdated information, companies that were closed for a while, executives that were deceased and disconnected phone numbers. To say the least I didn't subscribe to this expensive service.

Now I found they've put me on their lists and sold my name. I keep getting sales calls and spam from people and companies that purchased my name.

I have written e-mails to SalesGenie.com to immediately stop selling my name and remove my name from all their lists. All my e-mails have been ignored and deleted without being read. I sent all e-mail with a Return Receipt Request, that is how I know the e-mail have gone unread.

Save yourself time, money and embarrassment, AVOID THIS SERVICE AT ALL COSTS. TOTAL RIPOFF!!!

Ca

Comments

• Bl
      21st of Aug, 2009

I've actually found salesgenie to be very helpful in generarating new leads> I am in the home improvement buisness and before I used salesgenie, I would use Criss Cross directories and there is a noticeable difference . Now one of the main differences was the plethora of info that was available for each seperate home owner, and I am to say that it was surprisingly accurate. I can't really speak for the buisnesss to buisness side of Salesgenie, simply because that is not the nature of my buisness but, if it is buisness to consumer, its a good deal.

22nd of Sep, 2009

Hi have you tried List Giant? They are a new site that I have started working with and I love them! its about 2.7 times cheaper than Sales Genie and they just added an entire mortgage section. Its awesome because I am looking for extremely specific leads and they allow me to find the cleanest leads that are what I am looking for. There was a girl named Lindsay that helped me... I think her email address is Lindsay@salesconx.com (i might be wrong but try it!!) - she gave me a trial first which was the only way that I actually gave this company a chance. and Boy am I glad I did I have saved about 2k per month on leads and improved my revenue by about 22.5% a month!

• Ka
      1st of Feb, 2010

Hey check out www.advancedmarketingleads.com I am having less than .05 percent disconnects and wrong numbers. I don't know how they do it but they are amazing! List giant and sales genie both have done nothing but take my money and delivered crap in return.