Saleholy.com / Scam

1 Beijing, China Review updated:

I bought Samsung TV from the website www.saleholy.com. It cost about $500, and I transferred money through Western Union. After 2 weeks, I received the damaged TV. I contacted the seller and told about my problem, he told me that the replacement would take 10 days. After 10 days no response from the seller. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you had horrible experience with this seller.

Ne
Jan 19, 2014

Comments

• Bo
      29th of Jul, 2014

Haven't received any word about an order that was placed July 11 2014. Did say it was in customs now its back to pending. I got ripped off I'm assuming but its china! Karma will get them

• Ar
      12th of Aug, 2014

complete scam site bad news

• Ad
      7th of Apr, 2015

SCAM!!! ALERT!!! padsell.com/saleholy.com NEVER BUY FROM THEM Stole 900 Dollars For Samsung TV and PS4 Jan 2015 Money Sent To Song Chuang BANK OF CHINA acct#258533000314 Routing #BKCHCNBJ530 Address 1 FUXINGMEN NEI DAJIE city Beijing China NEVER TRUST THESE SITES THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY

• Av
      23rd of May, 2016

1 years ago I bought their samsung galaxy s6 edge phone, but dropped by my son,
    I just try to contact them for fix it,because of over this site one year warranty.
    Finally, they help me to fixed it, of course, took me 20 dollars, and now be my son's toy.
    Not bad service but should better for more longer time warranty.
    1 year is too short.

• Li
      3rd of Jul, 2017

@aveline You send the money through western union? Please contact me.
    I need your help.
    My email is [protected]@gmail.com

• Su
      9th of Aug, 2017

@aveline Is the website legit? If I pay with western union will I receive my items?

• Kh
      18th of Aug, 2016

I was fool enough to sent money to Chineese Person by Name " WANTONG SONG" who is a resident of BEIJING, China. through Western Union Transfer.

Chineese Government should do something against this person.

• Ph
      6th of May, 2017

I've purchased two pieces of Iphone 7 plus there in the end of December. Was surprised with fast shipping. Order was shipped within a couple of days and delivered in just 7 days. Trust me, I've done quite some shopping in Chinese online stores, but I've never received my purchases so fast. And I must say the quality is awesome. Overall I'm satisfied with this store. It's definitely worth trying.

• Su
      9th of Aug, 2017

@Phoshen Madeir is the iphone 100% Real?

14th of May, 2017

They are scam! I mean seriously, if you think you can buy brand new Samsung Galaxy S8 plus for $300 maybe you deserve to lose money? they go by names like " saleholy", "proudsale"...ect all over the site with different names.

• Ka
      15th of Mar, 2018

SALEHOLY IS A SCAM!!! I ORDERED FEW IPHONES BACK IN NOV. 2017 UP UNTIL NOW I STILL DONT HAVE IT...I ALREADY REPORTED THEM ...

SO PLEASE PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR... DO NOT FALL FROM IT!!! IT IS A SCAM !!!

• Us
      25th of Apr, 2018

I received my order of iPhone 7 plus256gb and it is 100% original

• Mu
      8th of May, 2018

@usman shaikh Hi Usman,

Are you from the UK?

Will you kindly email me proof of delivery form these guys? As id like to order from them too but I am unsure due to the mixed reviews.

Thanks
    M

• Hu
      26th of Apr, 2018

I received my order of iPhone 8 plus256gb and it is 100% original

• Fa
      24th of Nov, 2018

@huengadede Can u email me the seller u bought it from my email is [protected]@gmail.com

• Do
      7th of Jun, 2018

100% scam lol,
    Same iphone 8 picture posted above as is posted by another commenter with a different review on proudsale.com's scam review, which is a sister sister site of saleholy.com. for both sites, all accounts reporting genuine have either short sentences, bad english and are all commenters who only have one or 2 comments on their accounts.

Also, on saleholy.com website in their review section on each product it states "the comments are moderated", notice how theres a lot of interest for products but never any real reviews (well, I saw one which pretended to be positive in its comment but the name of the user made it clear it was a scam).

Avoid 100% and congrats for anyone who hasn't bought from them yet, my condolences for those who have!

P. s to the scammers running this site, why the [censored] do you offer western union then have visa and mastercard certificates on your site footers?

Well, it seems my searches for this site elsewhere show that their whole about me page is a scam, with their business certificate expiring in 2001 and the other text falsely replaced, the picture of them standing in front of the business is also photoshopped.

Good luck and my condolences to all affected.

• Fa
      27th of Aug, 2018

Great Communication through Mail

+ great Communication - every Step from Ordering to delivering is communicated through Mail

+ fast shipment

+ after sell communication (they ask if everything is alright etc.)

+ Prices arent the cheapest around, but reasonable and they made up for it with their Service

I would recommend the Shop to my Friends and Family.

• Ya
      27th of Aug, 2018

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service, regular updates from order receipt to delivery. Notebook Pro and Mi Mix 2 packed very well and delivered quickly.

• Wi
      28th of Aug, 2018

SALEHOLY FOR THE WORLD. I LIKE YOUR COMPANY THAT′S WHY I AM STILL WITH YOU !

"I believe this is my third order over a rather long period of time. I watch your website rather often and when I see an item to my interest I place my order.
    I am pleased with your service and hope to continue placing an order with you now and then.
    Best regards, Eggert V. Kristinsson"

• Tr
      23rd of Oct, 2018

@william deka How did you get your tracking numbers from them? Want to know

• Bl
      27th of Jan, 2019

@tronnled He didn't...the idiot can't speak english and even copied the [censored]ing quotation marks from the document he copies these pre-made 'reviews' from. Look at the review below this..same [censored] with bad english and the quotation marks.

• Wi
      28th of Aug, 2018

WELL SELECTED

"I am purchasing to demo these priducts in addition to perspnal and professional use. I researched the product and it seems that PS4 pr0ducts with much netter features and capabilities than iur local electronics providers. Perhaps I can receive guidance on how to pitch to a reseller such as Big Lots, Wal-Mart or Microcenter.

• Lu
      4th of Sep, 2018

I have purchased several items from Saleholy.com

I have purchased several items from Saleholy, and have been very happy with them. One of them was a low cost, but not cheap cell phone that far out performed the comparable version of Samsung Galaxy phone. I was sad when my wife dropped it in the ocean and the salt water got inside the electronics. Keep doing what you do."I am very satisfied about the quality, the prices of the products and for services also !!!" Richard Viers Stanley North Carolina USA

• Tr
      23rd of Oct, 2018

@lucy pee Hi sir want to know how did you get your tracking numbers? Thanks😊

• Bl
      27th of Jan, 2019

@tronnled It's an obviously fake review...this is a complaints website. People aren't coming here to leave positive reviews..use your brain a little bit.

• Bo
      25th of Dec, 2018

I have ordered two Apple iphone XS Maxs for my 2018's Christmas Gifts, and i have used them for a week, they are as same as the one that my sister bought in apple store. i am very happy to get the phones, because i only spent 700 USD for two pieces.

• Ri
      17th of Feb, 2019

Is it a genuine product?or a clone