Saks Off 5thi’m complaint above most disgusting customer I had at sak s off 5 th.

Ta Dec 03, 2018 Sak 5!th off

On Dec 2 Nd I was shopping at sak fifth off . Brooklyn On 850 3rd ave . Brooklyn ny 11232. I walk inside very negative unpolite greeting from the security guard at front .when I walk in the store greeted unprofessional and tasty ask one of representatives where is kid department and he answer under is breath in tasty and polite way . I shop for few hours in the store I try to ask for help no would help . But several loss prevention people follow me around the store . But did not offer to help me . I total fell on uncomfortably shopping in that . Mine me I shop several sak fifth off all in tri state include Massachusetts Newyork city . Connecticut and include the store in south . I'm am value customer I carry sak fifth ave credit . I'm loyal customer . Which I did not get treated like value at this location . Secondly I walk to register to check out state to the girl at check that I'm making a paying on sak credit before purchase she did not how take payment . They continue move my purchase another register .I must say this is worsts store I ever shop in after shop several sak fifth off in United States . My Tanisha Hall I'm a value customer to all the sak fifth and include sak 5 th off . I was not treated with loyalty was treated fare I'm very unhappy with the service . Also that store lie about they opening and closing I called the store before I go there on the phone they state that they open for holiday between 8 am to 9pm unfortunately that was not cases they kicking us out befor that time .

Saks Off 5th