Saks Fifth Ave / thieving and disgusting business!
I made a purchase 3 months ago. A week after I purchased I wanted to exchange the size, I called customer service and they told me to drive 2 hours away to their store location because they could not exchange online orders. I drove all the way their and they did not carry that brand in stock. I asked to return the item and they said they would only give me 50$ after calling back the online department, apparently they mixed up another order from a week later and decided they already gave me a half refund... Which does not make any sense. So now its 3 months later and the item is on sale so now they claim in order to return the item I will owe them 85$ and if I want to send it in I will be charged another 85$ plus 9$ shipping???? WT[censored] @SAKS???
More Saks Fifth Ave Complaints & Reviews
- Saks Fifth Avenue - lost packages 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - boo to saks 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - horrible service 
- Saks.com - Online scam 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - rude 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - poor customer service in multiple departments
- Saks Fifth Avenue - no order! 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - their sales representatives cheery chen scams my account
- Saks Fifth Avenue - still waiting for my product
- Saks Fifth Avenue - order # 95545792 ref: returned merchandise: armani collezioni navy coat.