Saks 5th Ave / racial profiling
It all happened when me and my friend who is hispanic and am black we went in the saks 5th ave store we purchased 2pairs of puma sneakers payed cash then left the store about 2minutes after we left the store the security and a store clerk who are both caucasians approached us publicly, accusing us of stealing. 'their claim was a woman saw us switch our old shoes an walked out. All they had to do was look at our feet and notice that the sneakers we are wearing their store do not carry that brand. But they were so sure that the black guy and the hispanic were thieves. Their judgment were totally impaired. It was so upsetting to us that we both ask for a refund. And received no apology. I guess thats saks 5th ave way of customer service towards blacks and hispanics.
Valued customer Saks's Response, Aug 25, 2018
Tony Mondoza - Was too busy on his phone showing a co worker nude guys and could not be bothered to help any customers. Why does saks allow this behavior?
There are small children in these area and Saks need to protect customer not run them away.
More Saks 5th Ave Complaints & Reviews
- Saks Fifth Avenue - lost packages 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - boo to saks 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - horrible service 
- Saks.com - Online scam 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - rude 
- Saks Fifth Avenue - terrible management/ poor service by employee shirley
- Saks Fifth Avenue - miansai necklace
- Saks Fifth Avenue - gift card “aug2018”_order 103299931
- Saks Fifth Avenue - order#103222195 and called customer service but they were not helpful at all!!!
- Saks Fifth Avenue - online purchase