Saint Philips The Apostle / I AM NOT GETTING MY MONEYS WORTH!
My son and daughter have been enrolled at Saint Philips the Apostle for the past 5 years. I am disgusted with the principal and as a matter of fact I feel the school is not at its potential for educating. The teachers are very nice people but I cannot stand the principal. Its like talking to a crazy lunatic, all the children are scared of her, one day she's happy and the next day you have to make a run for it because she is so damn nasty! I feel she does not know how to act professionally especially when speaking to parents and teachers. I see the way she speaks to some people and its disgusting! HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT MRS ZITO! NOT EVERYONE IS PERFECT! I feel she has no idea how to really run a school. She needs to be a little bit more understanding and supportive of the children who attend her school. SHE DOESNT CARE! She just automatically yells and threatens for demerits and so forth, she doesnt know how to actually speak to the children, its so annoying to know that I pay to have my son and daughter go to a private school with a MULTIPLE PERSONALITY PRINCIPAL. very upsetting. I hope someone reads this and knows what i'm talking about!
More Saint Philips The Apostle Complaints & Reviews
- Philips / Magnavox LCD TV - WARNING: Do not buy a Philips/Magnavox product! 
- Philips Ambilight 42& LCD TV - Amblight problems 
- Philips (Hong Kong), Induction cooker - HD4917 - Terrible customer service, Strongly complaints from Philips Hong Kong customer 
- Philips India Ltd - Not repairing TV - worst service! 
- Philips LCD Flat Screen TV - Beware of the Philips brand LCD Flat screen HD televisions! 
- Philips International - smart tv 
- Philips International - fc9532/09 vacuum cleaner
- Philips Smart TV 43 Inch - netflix app not available in spite of confirmation by sales agent that it is netflix able
- Philips International B.V. - iron
- Phillips 66 - Problems with gas lever causing gas spilling