Saint Philips The Apostle / I AM NOT GETTING MY MONEYS WORTH!

Saint Philips The Apostle
My son and daughter have been enrolled at Saint Philips the Apostle for the past 5 years. I am disgusted with the principal and as a matter of fact I feel the school is not at its potential for educating. The teachers are very nice people but I cannot stand the principal. Its like talking to a crazy lunatic, all the children are scared of her, one day she's happy and the next day you have to make a run for it because she is so damn nasty! I feel she does not know how to act professionally especially when speaking to parents and teachers. I see the way she speaks to some people and its disgusting! HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT MRS ZITO! NOT EVERYONE IS PERFECT! I feel she has no idea how to really run a school. She needs to be a little bit more understanding and supportive of the children who attend her school. SHE DOESNT CARE! She just automatically yells and threatens for demerits and so forth, she doesnt know how to actually speak to the children, its so annoying to know that I pay to have my son and daughter go to a private school with a MULTIPLE PERSONALITY PRINCIPAL. very upsetting. I hope someone reads this and knows what i'm talking about!

A  12th of May, 2009 by
I agree with you. They should do the job they are paid for. Some teachers I deal with think I am not educated enough to talk to them.

Philips International Logo Philips International