Saint George Three Corners / Better check before you go!

United States Review updated:
I am a very concerned holiday goer, and I would like to take is time to make everyone aware about St George the Three Corners Resort in Sharm el Sheikh Egypt!

I have just had my holiday there, and I would like to stay UNKNOWN but at the same time put this INFORMATION on the web to worn you all about it!

The rooms are small/ the beds are tiny and the food is awful (Meat is under cooked or to well done) and I must say you might fill a bit bad after eating it.

Entertainment was NOT GOOD not anything to write home about if you got what I mean!

Plus to make you all aware about prices in some of the holiday books, the one I went with says, it is ALL INCLUSIVE but when you are there you have to pay for things....

So please anyone wanting to go or is going to this resort to check it out properly first, so that you can enjoy and have a good holiday.

D  26th of Feb, 2008 by
This is our 3rd time at the three corners hotel and i would say that it is the best holiday you could wish for. They could not do enough for you, the food was good and as for the beds you could sleep 4 people in them no problem. The hotel is cleaned all night and day and is spotless, please rest assure if you have booked this hotel you will have a great time.p.s if anyone is going on the 9th of july we will see you there.