SAI Alarm Funding / CastleRock Security Inc — unauthorized renewal of contracts.
I was registered with SAI alarm Funding for the home security for a three year contract. My contract got over in June 2009. In the meanwhile the SAI has transfered its business to CastleRock Security Inc. Without my knowledge or any explicit permission/ Authorization from me the Castle Rock Renewed my contract for another year with out informing me or asking for a consent This is violation of my rights. Now they are not ready to cancel this contract and trying to charge me for remainder ogf the year. I wish the company law board and cosumer agencies should address such forced renewal of contracts on one sided terms. this is nothing but exploitation of the consumers.
More SAI Alarm Funding / CastleRock Security Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Castle Rock Security - refusal to cancel 
- Castle Rock Security - poor contract renewal terms 
- Security Associates International, Inc. (SAI) / CastleRock Security, Inc - unable to cancel contract after term 
- Castle Rock Security - unfair contract renewal process 
- Castle Rock Security - refused to cancel my account 
- Castlerock Security - automatic renewal 
- Castlerock Security - charging for service they are not providing 
- Castlerock Security SAI Security - horrible customer service 
- Castlerock Security - lawsuit over 4 deaths
- Castle Rock Security Systems - cancellation procedures