Sahalie Rewards Program / did not authorize

Be cautious when ordering from this company. Checking a box that states that you would like to receive discounts and rewards from this company will charge your credit card $14.95 each month without your direct authorization. Calling the "dispute charges" number provided by my credit card company, a credit was issued for the 2 months they unscrupulously charged my card.

Comments

• Nj
      29th of Mar, 2010

I purchased Christmas gifts from this company, and pressed a key offering a discount. It did not specify that this was some type of travel club that charged $14.95 a month to the credit card that I used to purchase the item.
    Just recently I tried to use the services of this club to reserve a room, and it did not work...so the club is useless. DO NOT SIGNUP!

• Fo
      23rd of Nov, 2010

They got me too,

• Cm
      16th of Jan, 2011

i had just look at my bank statement and see where they have taken 14.95 out of my acct. now i have to ck my other statements to see how l0ng this has been going on. i've been having problems with companies doing this walmart takes 14.94 out of my acct everymonth the bank said the only way i can stop it is to close my acct. have to be very careful . hope i can get a holed of them I'M PISS AND TIRED OF THESE COMPANIES TAKING ADVANAGE OF ME