Sage Truck Driving School / They charged the money!

I wrote an email on Sage Truck Driving School website and enquired about getting the GV driving license through 1st class trucking. I Mark called and said that I could do so for an initial payment of £500.00. I told I couldn't pay that amount at once and that I would call back. However, they charged the money!

Ja
Mar 29, 2013

Comments

• Ha
      15th of Jan, 2014

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. I am a graduate of SAGE and they are a great, small, personable school. Not to mention the only one that does 1-on-1 training behind the wheel... What is a "GV license"? It sounds like you got scammed, but not by SAGE. You shouldn't be giving out any banking or credit card information over the phone to anyone. They never asked me for anything like that... Also, you apparently are not from the U.S. if you're talking about pounds and not dollars and SAGE doesn't have any school anywhere but in the U.S. Obviously you didn't do your homework on trucking schools, got scammed by someone else, and are blaming SAGE when you should be blaming yourself for being stupid enough to give out financial information over the phone. Just saying...