Sagacity Corporation / Great idea - poorly designed website

1 875 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 3100Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

I was reading a complaint about a ham that was never delivered to someone's grandparents posted on the website Complaints.com, and decided to return to the homepage to look up something else. So I clicked on the large logo at the top of the page that said Complaints.com - Consumers in Control. Nothing happened. I clicked several more times, then refreshed the page and tried again. All the while the phrase "in control" openly mocking my inability to get to where I wanted to go. I began clicking hopefully on the empty space to the left of the logo, looking for some sweet spot that would activate the link that is embedded in every logo at the top of every other website I had ever been to. No luck. I began to scan all the links on the page, but they seemed to all be advertisements. Was this some sort of cruel marketing scam masquerading as a consumer advocate site, but whose true purpose was to sell me a mobile phone? I scanned the page further, finally finding at the very bottom in small pale gray (smaller in fact than anything on the page except the copyright) a link labeled "Home." Finally!

Of course I now longer remembered what it was that I was about to look up.

Va

Comments

• Tb
      30th of Jan, 2009

Complaints.com does not check to see if complaints that is posted is
    valid. Anyone can put anything whether true or not. this website does not take complaints off when they have been proven wrong. Just another way
    for Matthew (the owner) to make money. Complaint.com is not a good