Safeway / shut down of registers for over thirty mins.

1 motague safewaySan Jose, CA, United States Review updated:

was in line with all my items were ready to be scanned when the manager came by to ask us to move to register 10 again we waited with no cashier thenthe registers went off line some how and they couldnt fix them they didnt know hoe. Then after all that waithing the supercisor came back and asked us to move back to registers that we came from .the line at that time had grown very long so when we moved back to the first register we ended up at the back of lets say 30 people and askked the cashier and supervisor why we had to get to the end of the line all he said was he couldnt do anything about it. That set me off so bad.

Comments

• Br
      14th of Apr, 2009

First of all I am so sorry for your experience... Computers run into problems they stink...I had that happen to me at WALMART in COLMBIA SC while on vacation to there... I had over 300.00 in my shopping cart had unloaded it on the belt...The lady in front of me was very rude, I was watching her scream at her kids and she kept looking all evil at my kids and I...Well she had a 500.00+ food stamp order (not ditching ne one that gets them) well her card froze the cash register up and I was told to move to another line after waiting 15 mins and had everything unloaded...after the cashier toldme that I left everything sitting there and left... no apology or ne thing!

14th of Apr, 2009

Jason Tillo sure had alot of rude things to say, and he rambled on alot of nonsense insults that was it
    Cynthia 01, was nice and shared her experience with me and I agree that computers do give us a hard time sometimes, and she was put in almost similar situations. The thing was the supervisor that closed and left before making sure that the manager for the next shift had everything under control was also at fault. For as long as I have worked as a manager it was routine to wait until the next shift was off to a good start is standard procedure and if not then it should be .
    Angry @ Safeway

14th of Apr, 2009

Cynthia, Are you referring to me as a trailer trash ? I can read just fine you should reread you last comment if your the cythia01 your spelling was almost as bad as mine was, but I had a reason I was angry whats your excuse? I have a daughter and she in college . I bet your from the parks with 10 children to a trailer . Thats why you shop @ WALMART . Your so funny ... your from SC figures. I have friends who moved out of SC because of all the poverty and traler parks popping up all over the place. Try living in Silicon valley where you wont last a month with what you make. Whats that Welfare /food stamps. Thats right they dont take that at the malls . Im not asking for anyones sympathy I just thoought Someone higher up in Safeway would read my comment not you losers.
    Angey @ Safeway

• Du
      14th of Apr, 2009

Sorry for you bad experience... Please know that we do move customers at store 722 when the lines are long but when we do we are sure to move them to a register that is working and has a cashier... We also do not move customers back to the other line without moving them to the front due to their wait time... Our employees are getting more training and such that should improve out customer service.

Store 722 Employee

15th of Apr, 2009

CPS do you even know what that is ? Oh my bad you should be real familiar with CPS being that you come from a trailer park with all 15 of your brothers and sisters. I'm surprised that you could spell you inbred drop out. My daughter grew up to be very beautiful and smart much more that you could say about yourself. You didn't strike a nerve you just reassured me that their are many ###s in world such as yourself. Your parents must hate you and I don't blame them. They have a loser as a son. I don't have anger issues just ### issues.

17th of Apr, 2009

Whoa Angry! What did I do to you??? What is it with judgemental people... ? Trailor Trash?? Um no but whatever dude... I am sorry that you choose to be a huge ### to me.. I have 3 kids dumbass and well lets just say I spit on people like you everyday! Lets just say you would be jealous of where I lived.. I will not cut your daughter down cause you probley abused her mentally and physically growing up! ### I am from NC notice I said vacation ### I was coming back from Myrtle Beach... Glad you can read maybe your daughter can teach you thT

***that

17th of Apr, 2009

Jason Just shut the ### up. Do us all a favor you and your other douche friends.Leave everyone alone.

17th of Apr, 2009

jason wow there u r ...i was thinking u were off doing something productive...wait at 32 u still live at home at your mommies... ty angry =]

17th of Apr, 2009

Remember Jason said he lives with his imaginary friend. He has no life. He's probaably squatting at peoples homes or offering sex for a place to live. That is why he has alot of time on his hands.

17th of Apr, 2009

Lmao...But Angry who would pay? Im thinking he is probley like 780 pounds and he eats all day...Angry our tax dollars gone to waste!He admits he has kids in 1 post lol ...poor kids

17th of Apr, 2009

Is that all you got? Your losing your touch.Im sorry was that supposed to insult me.NOT!!! Your nothing but a joke

17th of Apr, 2009

Jason I do work u may be amazed at the field im in...Ok look Jason quit bringing peoples kids into this...Angry is a very nice well educated man...something jason u will never be! so quit being jealous!

• Da
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

You tell Jason to leave you alone. No offence but you are acting as immature as he is. I also have the feeling that the only way Jason is going to leave you alone, like someone else said is to ignore him and be the more mature person. I like the way you spelled how though if that misspelling means what I think it means and is spelled that way. :D.

I don't think that Jason has kids, you have to have sex to have kids and no girl would want to have sex with him unless they are a (the word you misspelled.)

Reading your letter I do not think you have anger issues. Jason does. IF the tegisters shut down they don't know how to fix it you have to get a child or teen like myself to fix it.(joke from married with children and different strokes where it is implied that children have better computer technology skills than adults) but i think they should help whoever came first.

• 14