Safeway / safeway store manager
I would like to complain about the Newcastle Coal Creek Safeway store manager, John Brunes. He is the rudest man I have ever met in my life. I had entered his store to inquire about a job opening. The employees were very nice and a cashier offered to go get him for me so I could talk to him about the position. When he walked up he was very cold and quickly dismissed me, saying, "we don't need any more people right now, we don't need you." I was very confused and also offended because I had spoken with the department manager of the position I was interested in and she said she would gladly hire me. Once I explained this to him, he repeated what he had said earlier and told me he was very busy and had to leave. One of the reasons I had wanted to work at this store was because I shop there quite a lot and know most of the employees pretty well. They are all friendly and personable except for John. I would expect a lot more from a store manager than this. He has no right to talk to customers in this manner. I don't care if he was busy or even having a bad day. This man has no common courtesy. If it were up to me I would send someone from corporate in right away to get him fired, or at the very least transfered so that I don't ever have to come in contact with him again. After my horrible encounter with this man I spoke to some of the safeway employees and they explained to me that he acts in this rude way to everyone. It's not right and I can't believe that he is working there.
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway Van Lines - scam and cheating 
- Safeway - checkout clerk rude and unhelpful 
- Safeway - management refusing service animals
- Safeway, Lake Stevens, WA - gift card stolen digitally before used, and not compensated!
- Safeway - customer service employee
- Safeway 983, Lakeport, CA - pharmacy