Safeway / manager of safeway locate on 1298 west capital ave sacramento

On Dec 15 at 1PM, I bring all my coins to the Safeway, took me 3 hours to finish the transaction, then I'm ready to redeem my coinstar paper to the cash, but when I give to the store "manager Nathan " he take look for 5 seconds, then hand me back all the papers I have, at bad mood reply me, don't have the money, call the other department for this, and he was arguing with me about this, never have any store would say the things like him, he was not patient at all, and he said don't want to talk with this kind people like me? Excuse me ! What kind manager is this ? I will not give away with this, this Safeway must give me a reason and apologize for this one, this manager should not be in this store, never ! This is costumer rights, I'm here is not solve the problem for him, he is the manager of the store, he should solve problem for costumers!

Comments

• Th
      Dec 21, 2017

I have no idea why you are complaining, because of your ridiculously poor spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

If you cannot write a paragraph, or sentence, explaining exactly what happened, and why the manager was rude to you, you ought not post complaints on the internet... at the very least, do a spell check.

With regards to the complaint, you can only cash in a certain amount of change per day. if it took you 3 hours to have your change counted, you didn't read the little sign on the machine that talks about a daily limit. I am assuming the manager was short with you, because you had hundreds of dollars in slips... and they don't have to cash them, if the consumer, (you), doesn't abide by the rules in that fine print, on the machine, you didnt read. call the waaaaambulance.

Dec 21, 2017

@The checkyouself Checker You can tell by their username that English is probably not their first language.

If it took 3 hours for this person to use coinstar, it is mind-boggling to think how much change they must have had. I am surprised the machine was able to hold it all. Some banks have similar type machines, his best best would have been to use a bank. A grocery store is not a bank and he should have familiarized himself with the rules before making demands.

Dec 23, 2017

@The checkyouself Checker So what’s ? You this stupid ! Don’t need the person like you to judge my English, who you think you r ? Poor guy, if you have time to write thousand words to my complain, why you not think about your problems? I have my own business, much more rich than you, no one care about you judgement . Haha you are so funny !

Dec 23, 2017

@Sulphur7 You don’t have to judge or comment about everyone's complain, you are nothing to everyone, and no one care about your advise, just stay away, that’s really poor personality ! Make people hate ...

Dec 25, 2017

Haha that’s funny, the person have much better English, but you don’t get rich and you so poor, every single day waiting online to look at someone’s grammar, spelling, and judge there English, then I have tell you this, you are not good at any thing but shame the other people, if you can read my paragraph, then what is [censor] matter with you ? If my English not good enough so what? What if the person don’t speak any English, then they can’t complain about there right? I don’t think so, that’s your Problem about your personality, I’m feel so bad for you, you r really a stupid to me, today I say this to you what can you do to me, I’m shame you, I’m not gonna reply to a stupid, and perso have bad personality .

Dec 25, 2017

@I Don’t need your judgement! Who ever reply after this message, wish you have bad thing gonna happen to your family :) good luck

Dec 25, 2017

@I Don’t need your judgement! If you are so delicate and fragile, don't post your whinings and rantings on a public website where the general public is invited to comment.

Dec 25, 2017

@I Don’t need your judgement! When you wish evil on other people, it comes back on your threefold. :-)

Dec 25, 2017

@I Don’t need your judgement! BTW: You originally posted your complaint with a different username, Jun Wang, which I recognize is Chinese or Taiwanese. So when I said English was not your first language, I was actually defending you, but in your zest to blame everyone here, you immediately turned nasty. WTF?