Safeway / I am complaining about an employee taking money out of our car and the management not helping with info of said employee

1 Graham, NC, United States Review updated:

My wife was at the Safeway in Graham, WA, on 10105 224th St E, after she was dontg shopping she got the kids in the car than the groceries, after that she realized she had to pee, instead of waking up our son, she rolled the windows down and locked the car with our almost 5 yr old daughter and almost 2 yr old son still in the car and ran to the bathroom, she wasn't gone long, but when she got to the car there was a few people hovering around the car, harassing our kids and one of them was an employee of Safeway who was in our car and now $10 is missing from my wife's purse, I call the Safeway to get the name of the employee and they refused to give me the info, only giving me the first name, they told me I have to wait til Monday to file a complaint. I spoke to a manager by the name of Sean.

• Updated by RRagan87, Aug 14, 2017

It's Graham, WA, I don't know why it's saying NC.

• Updated by RRagan87, Aug 14, 2017

If people disagree with the law, then there are was of going about it to possibly change it, breaking in to someone's car and stealing their money, is not one of them

This is the employee

Rr
Aug 12, 2017

Comments

• La
      13th of Aug, 2017

the only crime committed here was by your wife.leaving two children unattended and locked in a car .

• Rr
      14th of Aug, 2017

@Larry Barocas It's Graham, WA, I don't know why it's saying NC.

And no my wife followed the law upon leaving them in the car. It was only for a few mins and the windows were down enough to let air in and up enough to prevent someone from unlocking the door, the only reason the employee and the group she was with got in is the talked my daughter into unlocking her door, as our child lock prevents her from opening it. Look up the law before spewing your incestlike ignorance.