Safeway / I am complaining about an employee taking money out of our car and the management not helping with info of said employee
My wife was at the Safeway in Graham, WA, on 10105 224th St E, after she was dontg shopping she got the kids in the car than the groceries, after that she realized she had to pee, instead of waking up our son, she rolled the windows down and locked the car with our almost 5 yr old daughter and almost 2 yr old son still in the car and ran to the bathroom, she wasn't gone long, but when she got to the car there was a few people hovering around the car, harassing our kids and one of them was an employee of Safeway who was in our car and now $10 is missing from my wife's purse, I call the Safeway to get the name of the employee and they refused to give me the info, only giving me the first name, they told me I have to wait til Monday to file a complaint. I spoke to a manager by the name of Sean.
It's Graham, WA, I don't know why it's saying NC.
If people disagree with the law, then there are was of going about it to possibly change it, breaking in to someone's car and stealing their money, is not one of them
This is the employee
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - Poor customer service at deli
- Safeway - personal check protocol 
- Safeway - deli price of primo taglio roast beef 
- Safeway - customer services
- Safeway - service cashier clerk