Safeway / sick on the job!
I was just at Safeway located at Happy Canyon shopping center in Denver... The cross streets are Dahlia and Hampden avenue. The girl working the express checkout lane was so sick at work that it was unbelievable!! There was a pile of about 5-8 tissues full of snot right next to the cash drawer! She was snivelling, coughing and sneezing all over the place as well as bagging groceries with peoples food without washing her hands. People were actually getting out of line behind me and going to longer lines at regular check out lanes just because of her actions. If you are THAT SICK then STAY HOME!!! I had to come home and wash all of my purchases with soap, and hot water. That is ###!! The manager of the store was obviously aware of this conduct as well as he was standing right there. I REFUSE TO SHOP AT SAFEWAY after that ordeal. Get your ### together. I should call the health department!!
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - Shop and Score Seahawks Sweepstakes
- Safeway - Check stands
- Safeway - service complaint
- Safeway - expired food items-equal cafe creamer
- Safeway - customer service