Safestyle UK / Window fitted to lounge
In April 2013 I had windows installed by this company . After returning from holiday in the October, having had torrential rain whilst I was away, it was noticed that there was water damage to my walls around the window in the lounge. The window had obviously leaked when I was away from home. Despite a repair the problem got worse over the Christmas period, the country experiencing some of the worst rainfall in years. Many engineers came out to the property, each with a different take on where the problem lay. Eventually in April 2014 it seemed the problem was resolved with the window having to be taken out, the window ledge, which had been damaged upon installation causing rising water, being replaced and a complete 'Tidy up' as it was put, to the installation carried out. However it appears that this has not resolved the problem as exactly the same thing is happening again. Wallpaper is now being damaged again and I am so exasperated with the situation I feel that a new window should e fitted.
The staff are not helpful, they can be abrasive and rude and the company never make an attempt to contact you in such situations. Customer service is non existent
More Safestyle UK Complaints & Reviews
- Safestyle UK - Totally unprofessional 
- Safestyle UK - Awful customer service 
- Safestyle UK - Harassment 
- Safestyle UK - Composite door and panel 
- Safestyle UK - Customer service is absolutely ridiculous and annoying
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - payment not received
- Safestyle UK - Bad windows / doors 
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - poor fitting time and customer care
- Safestyle UK - Phone calls and cold callers
- Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk - window fitting.