Safestyle UK / Safestyle-Windows.co.uk / payment not received

Reading, England, Berkshire, United Kingdom

On 24th Nov. 2016 we confirmed the window order with safe style, and on 30th May. 2017 we had 8 windows done by safe style in one day; it cost £3590.00 in total. After safe style fitted our window, as a customer we should feel happy and enjoy with the product what we chosen, but just the opposite way, your works and customer services bring us more and more and more trouble and painful, now I can say chosen your company — Safe Style was the biggest mistake we made.
A list is the jobs you had been left over after fitted window:
1. Broken lock window had been fitted on
see pictures 1
2. My front house two blocks had been removed during window fitted we had been waited more than 3 months for fitted on.
see picture 2
3. For fitted those two blocks on, you put a scaffolding in front of our house that scaffolding stayed nearly three months nobody care it. Finally we made a phone call and begging you to get it away.
see picture 3

4. Inside our house all window skirting are 10cm width
see picture 4
(Our old window with 3cm skirting all over of my house)
see picture 5&6

(after changed back to as same as my old size window skirting, you can see how much messy jobs you left it over, and this is not only one room, this is all of my rooms.)

5. Outside window skirting edges had not been fitted all

see picture 7&8
(Old one) (After your jobs)
6. *my sky dish had been moved during your people fixed the window cause us had to tv in our house more than one and half months*
The jobs we need to do:
1. From 1st June we started call customer service long way to go until beginning of Dec. we had really enough.
2. After changed inside windows skirting from 10cm to 4cm, we need repainting our window around.
3. We still need painting outside our house surrounding the window due to the muddy.
4. Because of you broken your promise, we need make a call Aerial Service LTD and drive to there to ask the proof of the sky dish had been touched cause had no signal.

Firstly, A Fraud to Cheat Customer / Poor Quality of Your products
(According to purchase contract, this is the sixth window which is the bedroom one)
On 30th May 2017, we had windows done by your people, everything was supposed be fine, as contract we signed, you provided your service and work, we paid the money. One night after windows had been fitted couple of days, that was very windy night, we were ready to go to sleep, when we were on the bed, we could hear the whistle wind noise from the window, we thought that we didn't close the window properly, we tried close both of side windows several times, but we still could hear the wind noise, we had no choice then we had to moved to another room to sleep. Next morning after we woke up and fund it out that one of the lock was broken and your people still fitted on without telling us anything about this broken lock. There was no chance he could not see that broken lock when he was fitting that window, because he fitted from outside my house, exactly faced to the lock side, you can see the picture below.
Then my first questions are coming: why you people could not tell us straight way? And that is definitely a fraud to cheat customer isn't it? And you broke your customer service promise, where is your quality?
Secondly, Not Keeping Your Promise / Not Commitment to your Customer
1. During the fitting, your people told us that those two blocks had to remove it, and they could not do anything about it, someone would come and fix it before 3rd June. I was quite happy with that because still in the half term, we would be free and at home. We had trust in your company, but you broken your promise away….in Aug. somebody put the scaffolding in front of our house, I thought ok, nearly there, you would do it soon, until 25th August; we had these two blocks been fitted from you. (3 months waited for 2 blocks had been fitted which as promise suppose been done before 3rd June)
2. When your people fritted my south garden side windows, my sky dish is between the two windows, he told us that he need move this sky dish due to affect his fitting one of the window. Same day night, after we clean up everything, we fund it out we lost sky signal due to his fitting. From 1st June we started calling customer service to ask you sort it out our sky signal problem. Finally on 11th July we got confirm from Newbury manager Mr. Steve Turnbull saying: 'we cannot do sky job, you can find someone do the job and we will pay the money back to you'. This was original words what he said to my husband, then on 13th July we fund Reading Aerial Service LTD did realign sky job etc. it cost £138.00 (one and half months there was no TV in our home due to your wrong fitting). as to we recognise this was not keeping your promise because until now we still haven't got this £138.00 back from your company, the last time talk about this was my husband with Mr Naveed Khan, because I was at work, Mr Naveed Khan talked really made me angry about it, it sounds like we cheating this £138.00 from you, can we say that we even didn't mind to paid you £3590.00 on those windows, do we really mind this £138.00, but the truth is why we need to pay your mistake? It should not we pay for your responsibility isn't it? Even Mr Steve made verbal promise to us, not an email, but promise is promise, you said it you mean it, you cannot break it. We attached a letter from Aerial Service LTD to proof why we lost signal please check it by yourself, and I will definitely need my money back.
Then my second questions are coming: how could you break your promise easily? Do you know as customer we did trust you at beginning that's why we choose you?
Thirdly, Not Professional at all (Whatever from window's fitting or your customer service)
1. We go back that lock broken window sash, from June we had been called and asked many many times. But we had been waited and waited; from Jun. to 8th Sep. you fixed the new sash on, sounds a bit funny, it was more than 3 months waited for another window sash. This was NOT only 3 months problem, during these 3 months; we kept calling you and you sent 3 batch different people, beginning first two batch they both holding wrong size window came to our house and try to fix it on until finally you had the right size one.
2. As we said that your people are not professional, this is common sense the sky dish cannot move or touch it at all if you are not professional, because sky dish get signal from satellite which need be very very accurate, no room for error.
3. The window skirting inside of our house, I fund them wrong out due to the weather changed I need move my plant from garden to inside of our house, I was wondering that why I could put my plant on skirting board before and not now? Then I fund it out that you used all 10cm width skirting instead of 3cm.
Then my third question is coming: is that really? Do you really check your customer documents before you go? Do you know that because of your wrong service delivered to us then we need arranged specific day off stay at home for you? And also because of your wrong decision cause we worked more.

Fourth, Customer Service / Care are extremely the worst
1. Based on first page those 6 problems you left over, we are not exaggeration to say, at least dozens time we called, every time the customer service lady (Sophia or Kelly) would say that I will pass through your problems to your local manager and they will get it back you soon, this kind of words we even can remember in our dream. But this is not the worst, the worst thing is they never ever get it back soon, we need called day by day, and even ourselves fed up with this.
2. Scaffolding covered in front of our house near three months and even all of my neighbours asked us that what happened? We had to call you and begging you to take them down.
3. We still go back with Mr Naveed Khan, he tried shirking responsibility from sky dish problem and also he tried to push the problem to us. He said to my husband that your wife told installation manager she fund sky people sort it problem and don't need worry about it, and we saw your bill we don't recognise that amount of money if you can bring the proof from the sky dish repair company. How the hell is that? You told us to find the people and fix it after we had no TV more than one and half month, now you are telling me you don't recognise it. It is absolutely unreasonable which I definitely cannot accept it, if I cannot get my money back I don't mind go further.

Finally it was really awful experience with your Safe Style, due to those unbearable jobs you left it over plus those top four points, I raise my complaint and request my sky dish repair money £138.00 back from you.

Lu