Saferwholesale.com / They are a swindler

Mcdonough, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 815-531-3504

BEWARE!!! DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THEIR NAME!!!

First the price that you will see in their website, will be much more of what they will actually charged you in your account. They have some promo that you would receive a $50 off if you provide a Checking account instead of a card#, but you will not get the discount and when you negotiate with them because that's what they have in their website they will only gave you half.
But the worst part is, the product you order online, would not be the same on the actual you will receive, you will not be allowed to cancel your order, they will not refund your money.
And worst of all they will deliver the item after a month because they said there's no other delivery in the area.
To think that I don't even live in a remote area. I live in downtown St. Pete, FL.

JUST BE AWARE OF THEIR SCAM! THEY ARE A SWINDLER!!!

Mi

Comments

6th of Aug, 2012

we agree with you hardly. It took me to threaten to take them to court before i could get all my parts that were missing off of the 200 cc Rally force go kart. It was suppose to fit my son who is 200 lbs. he can barely get in it. My granddaughter who is 8 is the only one that is comfortable in it. It breaks down all the time. WE are currently looking for a new carbuator without fail. Please beware, do not buy from these crooks. Go to your local dealer they will give you a better price and a better product for your money.