safer whole sale.com / false advertizemant

1 IL, United States Review updated:

False advertisment for xtreme typhoon 125cc typhoon four wheeler. When called to confront got hit with 30%restock fee. Further investigaton logged multiple complaints for no customer service and no warrenty consideration. Also chargeing shipping to return faulty equipment.

Shawn McPhie

Comments

• Pe
      3rd of Feb, 2011

I ordered a microdermabrasion item that costed nearly $3, 000 and they told me that there is a 30% restocking fee as well.
    It was completely false advertisement, they said the motor was made in Japan which is the sole reason why I made the purchase. When I opened the NON-factory packaged box (they listed factory packaged online), I saw that they had painted over the refurbished item. I do not know how the owner, Chris B, goes to sleep at night.
    When I called to complain, he mentioned the 30% restocking fee, and when I inquired about exchanging it for a comparable model that is ACTUALLY made in Japan, he said that he doesn't know all the items he carries because he has over 3, 000 SKUs. I will be writing my complaint email to their customer service center today, as that was their request. If this issue is not resolved, I'll be sure to report him and his business to the Better Business Bureau, and take him to small claims court.