Safelite AutoGlass / Safelite Group / lack of service
10/12/18 - Windshield was replaced.
10/14/18 - Left windshield gasket fell off
10/15/18 - Took back to Safelite. They removed it and said they will order new parts and it will be a few days.
10/19/18 - Called and spoke to Gayle and she did not have any information for me and said she would have George (parts person) call me the following day.
10/20/18 - Did not receive a call so I called and spoke with George and stated that they have them in stock at the Chicago warehouse and doesn't know why they have not received them yet. He stated that he will call when they come in.
10/24/18 - Called and spoke to Gayle. Gayle then said they haven't came in yet and will let me know. I told Gayle this has been going on since October 14th. She spoke to George and now they are coming from Nissan and don't know when they will arrive. I don't know how it went from a few day, to almost 2 weeks and then they have them in stock at the warehouse to now they need to be ordered from Nissan and don't know when they will arrive. I don't think it is good for the windshield nor the car to have water where there should be a gasket. First I am looking for this to be fixed and would like a refund.
More Safelite AutoGlass / Safelite Group Complaints & Reviews
- Safelite Auto Glass - They're giving me the runaround 
- Safelite Auto Glass - Insurance Scam 
- Safelite Auto Glass - Failure to Honor Warranty/Faulty Product and Workmanship 
- Safelite Auto Glass - False advertising
- Safelite Auto Glass - Cheap glass 
- Safelite - BAD PRODUCT AND SLOW FOLLOW UP 
- Safelite Auto Glass - Horrible service 
- Safelite Auto Glass - Repair results
- Safelite Auto Glass - Worst customer service 
- Safelite Auto Glass - Bad tech