Safelink wireless / phone service

One day I can use me safelink phone.The next day when I tried using it gave me a verizon message say call can not be completed.

People calling my phone would get a message saying my number isn't a working number. My verification is in good standing and I have 1198 minutes on my phone. I always make more than one call a month so there is no justifiable reason I should have gotten deactivated. This happened two weeks ago and I still don't have my phone service back.

I have spent hours on the phone with safelink/tracfone and no one can seem to figure out why my service was deactivated or how to get it back on. They first told me that there was an error on my account in their system and it would take 48 hour to remove to call back. I did that. Then the tell me they cant reactivate my phone so they would send another.

Waited on that. When it arrived I called back in and they tell me the sim card in the new phone is bad and they needed to send a new sim card. Waited on that. When it arrived I called back in and they told me that the new phone they sent would not work in my area.

Transferred me to a different person to get a different phone sent and that person said that there was an error on my account in their system and to call back in in 48 hrs. That was yesterday and that phone call was 3 hrs long. That's about the length of every call I've had to make to them . This has been going on for two weeks now and I still don't have any phone service.

I called the USAC yesterday and with my info they pulled up my status in the lifeline program and my status is in good standing and has always been in good standing. They do show a recent phone number change. I have never requested a number change. I've been very adamant thru all of this that I wanted to keep my same number.

I have this number attached to everything.

I've been with safelink for close to 7 years and I've always had the same number so I've used that number for every account for everything I've done in 7 years.I wonder what I will have to do to get my service back and how much longer it will take ?

To