Safeidsupp.com / stolen money from checking account

1 5476 Euclid StreetPhiladelphia, PA, United States
Phone: 215-397-4774

I have been trying to get a refund back since 8/29/2008 to no avail. I am sick and tired of getting the runaround about my money. Now, I canceled this transaction on August 29, 2008, my cancellation number is 2778993 and noone has done anything yet. Now, I am very perturbed about this situation and I want my money refunded to my checking account immediately. As I said before, this transaction began [protected] and I am sick and tired of having my checking account overdrawn because of you. I never requested safeidsupp.com to take my money and I want it back now, today [protected]. You took $31.85 from my account on [protected] and my checking account was overdrawn three times with other transactions because of you, because other checks couldn't go thru because you tok my money and it bounced three times @ $35.00 per transaction which means you owe me $31.85 plus $105.00 per bounced check. Hurry up, my patience is running out. Total amount to be refunded is $136.85. Your immediately attention would be greatly appreciated.

More Safeidsupp.com Complaints & Reviews