SafeGuard America Suvey / Rude Phone Cal

1 6041 9th ave, Eastman, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 478345874

I recieved a call on April 3 and refused to take the survey. I asked the man not to call back because we donot do surveys over the phone. Today he called back and asked for my Husbands late wife and I informed him of her death two years ago. I was asked if I was a family member and I said I was. He told me his name was Sam and he was from SafeGuard America doing a survey in our area. I reminded him that he was asked to not call back. He started sceaming at me that he would keep calling me until I did. He was very rude and hateful. I know this number is from a landline in Fort Lauderale Florida. He called m from [protected] If I get another call I will contact my lawyer. If your rep had been professional maybe I would have been more receptive to hearing what he had to say.

Pa
Apr 04, 2013

Comments

Nov 08, 2013

###s call 2-3x per day, even after i told them to remove my number. i'll be contacting the fcc and ftc. Claim i did a safety survey online, total bs.

• Ta
      Jul 16, 2014

You people took a survey over the phone...period!On the survey it says is it ok for us to call u back if selected for the system.If it is so bothersome than dont answer the phone, if u dont recogonize the number than continue doing what u where doing.These people are trying to protect your home n family n if there is a contract than who cares?Do u plan to protect your family for a few years or for life.Get your priorities straight or is cable n a fancy phone more important?