Safeguard America Home SecurityFraud

Your representative came to an elderly womans home in may 2012, my mom, who had an ADT security sign in her front yard, and represented himself as the security tech to check her system. (frauded her to believe he was from ADT HOME SECURITY) He proceeded to do whatever he did, asked her to sign a paper that he was there, which was a safeguard contract. She was already paying ADT. She has dementia and paid both companies. No one willingly pays for 2 security systems. A call was made to Safeguard in 2013, when we actually figured this mess out, and asked them to cancel the withdraws. We were told that could not be done without paying the contract in full. We asked to speak with a Supervisor but denied. Your rep frauded an elderly ill woman into a contract she had no idea was being implemented. I need to get her account cancelled and refunded. I am currently retrieving her proof of payments to ADT when your rep appeared at her door. I have a pic of the sign they hammered into her front yard next to the current ADT sign. Her illness has put her into a nursing home. She has no home, bank account or mailing address. Would appreciate some cooperation from your company. (daughter Donna Amerine or son Dennis Sweaza [protected] )

Safeguard  America Home Security