Safeco Auto / statements & bills

SC, United States
every 6 months i receive a "this is not a bill" notice, but never receive my bill. i try to call several times, but unable to get through, so i wait for the bill. in this busy life, we tend to forget & overlook things until they are brought up again. in fact EVERY 6 months i do not find out that my insurance is due until the dmv sends me an insurance cancellation from a month and a half ago, by then my drivers license is suspended & it costs me a fortune to renew my insurance & license, not including lots of time, but i always go back to safeco. i am a single professional mother who always pays her bills on time, except for this one for some reason (oh yeh, i don't get a bill). if they cannot back date my insurance this time then i will take my home & 7 (just bought e few more & have a teenager ready to drive) auto policies somewhere else. i just have not been able to comprehend why this happens EVERYTIME at renewal time. is there a solution that you can help me wtih. this is a very time valuable matter. i need insurance today! [protected] thanks for hearing me out.

SafeCo Insurance Company Logo SafeCo Insurance Company