[Resolved] Safecart.com*asaptech / bill for services I did not agree to

Orange, TX, United States

My computer was running slow and I was seeking help to run a virus scan and clean it up. I only needed help for the one computer. I was billed for repair and tech support I did not request or agree to. Product Name Qty Price
Sale10/29/2014
ASAP TECH HELP (1PC_REPAIR_280.00) 1 280.00 USD
ASAP TECH HELP (3PC_REPAIR_399.00) 1 399.00 USD
ASAP TECH HELP (1PC_1STMONTH_19.99) 1 19.99 USD
PC Watchdog (PC Watchdog) 1 250.00 USD

Transaction Subtotal: 948.99 USD
Transaction Total: 948.99 USD
This is a copy of the billing on my credit card. My wife paid this not realizing what was asked for.

• Resolution statement

• SafeCart Customer Care's Response, Jul 16, 2015

Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at [protected]@safecart.com.
    Warm regards,