[Resolved] Safecart.com*asaptech / bill for services I did not agree to
My computer was running slow and I was seeking help to run a virus scan and clean it up. I only needed help for the one computer. I was billed for repair and tech support I did not request or agree to. Product Name Qty Price
ASAP TECH HELP (1PC_REPAIR_280.00) 1 280.00 USD
ASAP TECH HELP (3PC_REPAIR_399.00) 1 399.00 USD
ASAP TECH HELP (1PC_1STMONTH_19.99) 1 19.99 USD
PC Watchdog (PC Watchdog) 1 250.00 USD
Transaction Subtotal: 948.99 USD
Transaction Total: 948.99 USD
This is a copy of the billing on my credit card. My wife paid this not realizing what was asked for.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
SafeCart Customer Care's Response, Jul 16, 2015
SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at [protected]@safecart.com.
SafeCart Customer Service
More Safecart.com*asaptech Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Safe Cart - software charge-no product 
- [Resolved] Safecart.com - charge not authorized 
- [Resolved] www.safecart.com - fraud 
- Safecart.com - pc cleaner 
- Safe Cart - unauthorized charges 
- Safecart.com - foreign transaction fee 
- Safecart - payment in error
- Safecart - I bought their anti virus software but not only did not work but damaged my comp severely 
- Regcure / Paretologic / Safecart - unable to reach re: double billing
- [Resolved] Safecart - scam!