Safecart.com (Regcure PC Optimizer, Privacy Controls) / charged 2x for same product

1 339 n. 7th st.Newark, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 973-483-2782

I order from regcure;on 3/2/2009 a software. Order id:ptlc-u280209-19hla for the amt. Of $29.95 a regcure and privacy control for $9.95 for the total of $39.90 safecart bill my paypal the amt. Of $39.90 twice for the total of $78.80 paypal sended e-mail to safecart asking for the extra money they charged but nothing happen. Isended an e-mail to safecart, they said they will get in touch with me, but never did. I calledsafecart [protected] and press#7they will not answer

Comments

• Sw
      30th of Mar, 2009
    RegCur pc optimizer. privacy controls - 10 days have not recieved goods
    swainhardee pc
    Wilmington, nc
    North Carolina

Ten days gone by and no goods from regcur invoice #ptlc - u210309 - 05qtz
    Send status on order

17th of May, 2009

The software I oder was no good to me it did not cure my flashing windows. I want a refund for the extra amt. they charged me.

19th of May, 2009

Hello,

I have reviewed your recent purchase and I was unable to find any direct contact with our company in regards to it from PayPal. Having said that, please rest assured that we will be more than happy to assist you with this matter. Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-800-209-6437 EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. You can also contact us through email at customerservice@safecart.com. If contacting us through email, please be sure to confirm which license keys you have activated so we can refund the other order.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Christine
    SafeCart Customer Support
    www.SafeCart.com

• Ju
      7th of Dec, 2012

I was told that they could clean up my computer which would make it more efficient and speed it up.they would fix for free. I was then told that II had hundreds of problems, but said it would Cost $39.94to fix.. I told them to cancel the entire procedure and to remove their software from my computer. Guess what? They are still there haunting me day and night AND $39.94 was charged to my account. How do I get in touch with these people. I tried e-mail with no luck. I will try the phone # given, but do not expect any help with that either. Help!

16th of Dec, 2012

Help i just ordered it was to be 34.95 you charge 54.95 i want it cancel now. please

• Am
      15th of Jan, 2013

You can count me among the victims who have been swindled by SAFECART. I purchased REGCURE on 06/18/2012 for the amount of $39.94. The actual price was supposed to be $29.95 and was told by a technician an error had been made and I would credited $10 immediately. Well, guess what? I never received that credit! What a surprise. Now, even after being charged $39.95, they're charging me again--they did a scan of my system and said if I wanted to fix 5, 487 registry errors, I'd have to cough up another $39.95. What kind of company are you running here? Needless to say, I'd like to have a complete and total refund credited to my credit card for the purchase of this utterly worthless software. To spend one penny for this junk is one penny too much. HELP!

• Am
      15th of Jan, 2013

One other thing--the phone numnber given by Christine, 1-800-209-6437 EXT 7 doesn't work.