[Resolved] Safecart

Posted: Jul 22, 2017 by

theft of $49.99 unauthorized from my bank account.

Talked to customer service person on Friday 07/21/17 when I discovered a charge of $49.99 on my bank account. She assured me that the charge would be withdrawn the same day and put me on hold and then came back on and said the charge was taken off. I again checked my account on 07/22/17 and the charge had been paid through my bank. I talked to my bank on the 21st and they said I could come in and fill out paperwork and they would start processing for a refund which I will do on Monday 07/24 17. I will also be filing THEFT charges with the Sheriffs and police departments in my county. I will also send out scam information to our BBB and turn all information to all of these agencies. It is also fortunate that I am aquainted with our Attorney General of Utah and will file with him for him to get all information about your company and if we can get more people to join us we can file a class action against Safecart and all their affiliate companies.

Resolution statement

SafeCart Customer Care's Response, Oct 03, 2017
Hello,
SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-loginby calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line (1-855-432-0727) is open 7 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST.
Warm regards,
Jennifer
SafeCart Customer Service
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree