[Resolved] Safecarttechutilities

On the 17/01/2017 my paypal account was invoiced for $59.95 us dollars. This does not belong to me and i do not use this product. I have added a copy of their receipt below. This is a rip off and i want my money refunded.

Hi graham beavis,
You sent an automatic payment to safecart®, which will display on your statement as paypal *safecart*servo. Here are the details:
Subtotal: $59.95 usd
Final payment made on: january 17, 2017, 10:46 pm utc
Final payment amount: $59.95 usd
Payment method: paypal
Credit card number:
You can change or cancel your agreement at any time:
Manage info | unsubscribe

Safecart® customer service

Safecart
Secure internet payment processing
[protected]@safecart.com | www.Safecart.com
Usa & canada (Toll free): [protected]
Uk (Toll free): [protected]
Europe: +[protected]
Other: [protected] copyright © 2015 safecart ®.
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

My name is graham beavis & my email is [protected]@westnet.com.Au

• Resolution statement

• SafeCart Customer Care's Response, Jan 19, 2017

Hello,
    SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-loginby calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line [protected]) is open 7 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST. As well this can be cancelled directly via your paypal account. Please contact us directly and we will be happy to assist you.
    Warm regards,