[Resolved] Safecart / safecart phone check

Tried calling Safecart a couple of times, one in January and the second on March 23rd, to remove my bank charge and when I called they hung up. All I'm asking is to cancel my subscription with Safecart, and it appears that this is fraud. Fraudulent charges are against the law and if I continue to see charges appear on my account, I will notify the police about this.

• Resolution statement

• SafeCart Customer Care's Response, Jun 01, 2017

Hello,
    SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-loginby calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line [protected]) is open 7 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST.
    Warm regards,