Safecartrefund of $69.37

Order reference number - drup-c0901151424-62tuu
Visa was billed $69.37cad statement will show order as support.safecart.com - copy to be mailed to [protected]@gmail.com. dear sir: i would like the above amount refunded and placed back in to my visa account card. driverupdate registration key: co-bo1-14dff-
Slimcleaner plus registration key: 24zc-5yye-j57p-vouq d plus.
I have no need of this order now. thank you.

Re
Jan 16, 2015

Comments

• Ga
      Nov 22, 2008
    Safecart - Product doesnt work
    RegCure

Charged credit card and no support or refund as they have a 30 day refund policy.

No response or phone number

• Ar
      Aug 04, 2009
    Safecart - PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK
    WOODFOLD LANE MELTON MOWBRAY
    England, Leicestershire
    United Kingdom

I downloaded product to cleanup my computer but it has not done so I want my money back.

A ROWBOTHAM

• Pa
      Nov 11, 2009
    Safecart - RegCure
    SafeCart Spyware

I ordered a spyware with my debit card & it made my computer breakdown. Went on-line to get help & there was no such wed site. This was a total SCAM & I WANT MY MONEY BACK...They charged me $39.94 & the ad was for $29.95. This is crap.

• Mo
      Mar 01, 2010
    Safecart - overcharge
    816 saddlewood apt d
    Gardner
    Kansas
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@aol.com

say a website for this product for $29.95 with a $10.00 instand online rebate when i got my statement i was charged the full $40.26 also when i ran this product it froze falf the way and i couldnt get my computer running without a full restortion

• Fd
      Dec 04, 2010
    Safecart - Do not want

We downloaded product and it did not work; then we found we had Norton Security Suite and did not need the RegCure PC Opimizer and they tacked on the Privacy Contorls product. The total came to $39.94 and we are asking that it taken off our credit card.

• So
      Dec 15, 2010

Hello,

If you are looking for a refund, please call us at [protected]. We would be glad to assist you.

Best Regards,

Columbia
    Missouri
    Phone: [protected]
    remembermemobilemoneymachine.com

program.I'm not satify with the fuctions that is to preform to correct problems. The filecure license Key: 3A803-71420-A56AD-ODB74.
    ORDER#PTLC-U230811-27PBZ. USED THE MASTERCARD----5143.$39.94. Request a refund. Please don't let this take 3 e-mail for me to get a refund .I file a complaint to the credit card company.
    date of transmittion: 08/23/2011.time central:2:30 pm.

• Su
      Sep 27, 2011
    Safecart - I was charge twice for your service
    SafeCart

I was charge twice for your service. Please credit my charge account for all payments, because I cannot see the benefit from your service for me because I can be directed to other websites for needed updates and downolads free of charge.

Your prompt attention regarding this matter will be appreciated.

• Bo
      Oct 02, 2011
    Safecart - I was billed twice
    SafeCart

I was billed twice. Once on 10/19 and again on 10/23. One charge was for 29.97 and the other for 39.94. I need a credit issued to me. I do not need the same product twice. I would like a credit to my Visa card asap.

Oct 03, 2011
    Safecart - Why are there charges from Safecart appearing on my VISA bill
    SafeCart

Why are there charges from Safecart appearing on my VISA bill? I have NEVER authorized these and have disputed them with Bank of America. Please remove all charges and tell me WHY they are on my account. Who are you??

Nov 09, 2011

Hello,

I apologize you were having difficulties with your program activation. I see you have received your refund of the purchase.
    If there is anything else we can help with please let us know.

Nov 09, 2011

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you were having problems with your purchase. Please give us at a call at [protected] M-F 6am to 5pm PST or email us at [protected]@safecart.com
    We will be happy to assist you with the program.

• Sm
      Nov 29, 2011
    Safecart - They are billing me for a service I did not order
    SafeCart

We cleared this matter up several months ago. You billed me $39.94 for your software which I did not order. Several months ago you did the same thind and after I complained you recinded the bill.

Please resind this bill and take me off your mailing list.

• Ol
      Feb 02, 2012
    Safecart - Had an extra $40.00 after purchasing PC Health Parentologic for my computer
    SafeCart

I checked my account transactions and had an extra $40.00 after purchasing PC Health Parentologic for my computer. This has now caused my bank account to be overdrawn. This is the reason I am going to sue unless all overdraft fees and money replaced into my account!

• Up
      Feb 13, 2012
    Safecart - Billing Errors
    Safecart
    NeenahPurched
    Wisconsin

Purchased SafeCart registry software to fix contaminated registry and the bamk credit card was flagged as hacked. Finally paid by PayPal(a mistake) and found a recurring charge. The software never did work and had to reload the OS. Went to download a replacement copy and now they do not have a record of my email.

Apr 16, 2012

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about the problems you have had with the purchase of your software. We will be happy to assist you. Please feel free to give us a call at [protected] M-F 6am to 5pm Sat-Sun 8am to 4pm PST

We look forward to hearing from you

SafeCart Customer Support
    www.safecart.com

• St
      May 12, 2012

yes I do not like your product, it has not work for me and has caused more problems and I want this transaction canceled and a full refund of my payment of 39.94 credited to my account, 5-13-12 @ 10:25 am

Jun 12, 2012
    Safecart - Unauthorised charges
    Chichester
    England, West Sussex
    United Kingdom

An fraudulent entry was made to my PayPal account authorising annual automatic payments for software not supplied or required. PayPal are investigating.

• Pe
      May 16, 2013
    Safecart - unauthorised collection of money
    safecart
    Washington

A payment has been taken from my account on 14/15th May for a PC Cleaner which I do not need and have not authorised. How do I reclaim this payment?

• Ri
      Jun 30, 2013

not only did they not fix my problem but they gave me a bunch of new ones.

• Ca
      Jan 03, 2014

I received a reminder that my SpeedyPC Pro license will be renewed automatically on February 3, 2014. I do not want to renew my license, please cancel this charge. Thank-you for your assistance in this matter.
    Carmen J Vazquez
    [protected]@yahoo.com

Jan 19, 2015

Hello Renaldo Consulting Company,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, we have processed the following refund. Please allow up to 15 business days for the funds to be returned to your account. If you have any further questions you can reach our customer service at [protected] (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at [protected]@safecart.com.

Warm regards,