[Resolved] Safecart / paypal account withdrawals

Petaluma, CA, United States

Since 1/29/16 I've had four charges taken out of my PayPal account when I've never even heard of the "Safecart company", or signed up for any of its "services".
This scam has added up to $61.80 for just over a year now.
I need MY money refunded ASAP before this becomes a serious legal issue concerning fraudulent charges and claims, as well as false advertisement.
And, given the year plus of scams, I'm requesting an interest rate to be added for all of the money that you've stolen from me grefund of $100 to make up for the last year and two days.
This is unacceptable and needs to be resolved as soon as possible.

Jeff Stickkv

• Resolution statement

• SafeCart Customer Care's Response, Mar 07, 2017

Hello,
    SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. Please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you with figuring out the charge you are seeing. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727, 6am to 6pm Monday through Friday or 7am to 3pm Saturdays and Sundays. You can also email us at [protected]@safecart.com.
    Warm regards,