[Resolved] Safecartmoney has been taken, without my permission

You have taken 36, 56 euro from my bank account.
I never remembered asking you for anything.
Pls refund me as soon as possible.

[protected]@safecart.comN° ordine commerciante.NWPC-E2810161917-19VUY-TWUPW
Dettagli acquisto

Importo oggetto

36, 56 EUR

Pls answer to this issue as soon as you can. I don't understand all this situation. I never asked SafeCart anything at all

• Resolution Statement

• SafeCart Customer Care's Response · Jun 01, 2017

Hello,
    SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/new-loginby calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line [protected]) is open 7 days a week from 6am to 6pm PST.
    Warm regards,