[Resolved] Safecartautomatic renewal service info

I received an auto renewal email, which is content that my subscribe will automatically renew for 39.99 USD, but I dont want to renew my subsribe, I would like to unsubscribe form the service. As i would like to unsubscribe from the service, please delete the automatic payment option, and do not deduct the priceof the licence. I tried to log in and cancel my subscribe but the link wasn't working, so I would like to ask that cancel my subsrcibe

Order Date :

December 17, 2018, 01:53 pm CET

• Resolution statement

• SafeCart Customer Care's Response, May 01, 2019

Hello,
    SafeCart, a leading ecommerce cart, provides a secure and easy-to-use payment method for consumers purchasing goods online. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. The Automatic Renewal Service keeps your software current with the latest program updates and enhancements. The service automatically charges the current renewal subscription fee (plus applicable taxes) to your account before your licence or service expires so that you do not experience a disruption. You may turn off the Automatic Renewal Service at any time by logging into your SafeCart account at https://support.safecart.com/users/create-account or by calling our Customer Care Team. Our Customer Care line [protected]) is open 5 days a week from 7am to 3pm PST.
    Warm regards,