safebuy.org.uk Warning to all users / safebuy.org.uk Warning to all users

1 safebuy.org.uk Warning to all users, safebuyorguk Warning to all, United States Review updated:
Phone: 0000000

Last week I got a call from safebuy.org.uk the company who offer to validate your website. They wanted me to pay them £400+ VAT for what they said was unwarranted use of their safebuy private policy on a website that I do not even use anymore, and is not online anymore.

I have used safebuy a few years ago, and when the membership finished, I cancelled it, but last week they still telephoned me to ask, well, demand this money from me.

I have now spoken to a solicitor, as my wife owns a business and has a solicitor, and the solicitor has informed us that safebuy do not have any valid case against us, and they are also should not be hounding us for monies we do not owe.

All I can really say about this situation, is that if you are considering using safebuy for their validation services, or anything else, then definitely think twice. You do not want them demanding monies from you.

The debt collector they are sending stated that £100 per letter will be added to the bill, plus interest. And this is on monies I definitely do not owe them.

Let this be a WARNING. Be careful when using companies like this, or you will find similar tactics used against you.

Richard - Very angry ex customer

Comments

24th of Apr, 2012

Safebuy have taken money from my account without authorisation and are now making it very difficult to get that money back, warning this comapny are not very reputable.

• Al
      20th of Jul, 2013

There was a management issue at the company a while ago but now Richard Jones, the original Founder, is back in charge.

Richard is more than happy to talk to anybody about any outstanding problems they may have with SafeBuy. You can contact Richard through the website www.safebuy.org.uk, or email him on on [protected]@safebuy.org.uk.