Safe Touch Security / Terrible company
I purchased a home with a Safe Touch security system that was installed by the previous owner. Safe Touch came out to evaluate the system after I purchased the home and tried to sign me up for a 3 year contract. I do not sign contracts for service as it is usually indicative of poor quality.
I have been using the alarm unmonitored and recently wanted to add some wireless key fobs, but the system is 'locked'. I would be willing to pay for a technician to come out and change the installer code so that I might maintain the system I own. Safe Touch will not even talk to you unless you are under contract.
Here is the best part. When my system was installed, the technician scratched out every id sticker on every wireless sensor so that the owner can never reprogram the system. You need the code to program in the wireless sensors, and they deliberately remove/deface the external & internal stickers that are placed on each device by the manufacturer.
If a company is focused on customer service and provide good value, people will stay. There is no need for long contracts and rig systems so they can never be used by the homeowner. It's just plain wrong and unethical. I will never do business with a company such as this. What a way to make a buck.
More Safe Touch Security Complaints & Reviews
- Safe Touch Security - Illegal activity 
- Safe touch - Jackie Schroyer 
- Safe Touch Security - Poor monitoring service
- Safe Touch Security - Contract 
- Safe Touch Security - Reviews 
- Safetouch Security - unethical business
- Safe Touch Security - alarm
- Safe Touch Security - customer service
- Safe Touch Security - Equipment does not work as promised
- Safetouch Security Systems - Deceptive Business Practices