Safe ID / unauthorized withdrawal of money

1 3823 Whitehall DriveCharlotte, United States Review updated:
Phone: 217-679-0394

There was an unauthorized amount of $31.85 taken out of my checking account. I wasn't informed that this amount was going to be taken out and I would like my money to be refunded back to my account. I also don't want anymore money taken out of my account. I have cancelled my membership to SAFE ID. My confirmation number is 2736527. Please email me back at Rockella78@aol.com with my refund status.

Comments

• Le
      19th of Aug, 2008
    Safe ID - Fraudulent Charges

I was charged 31.98 on 7-29-08 and I was charged 31.98 on 8-18-08 for absolutely nothing which also made me incur two 35.00 bank overdraft charges. I want my money back or this situation will progress further.
    confirmation number from Safe ID-2677240

• Sh
      25th of Aug, 2008
    Safe ID - Unauthorizied withdrawal
    Phone: 1-866-592-6439
    cancelidtheft.com

I need an immediate refund in my account totaling the amount of $63.70. I did not enroll for services with the company Safe Id.

For further information contact me at 843-397-9078.

Shaskia D. Weathers
    conwayweathers@aol.com

• Li
      23rd of Oct, 2008
    Safe ID - unauthorized bank withdrawls

this company has been taking unauthorized charges from my bank account monthly...i have called and they refer to this web sit for refund...there is no refund app to fill out
    company is a fraud and the auto withdrawls and the overage charges they have caused all needs to be refunded-IMMEDIATELY