Safe Home Security / Home Security
Wow, there is even a Facebook page for people that have gotten scammed by this company! We should have read reviews before we did business with this company because they are horrible everywhere! It seems like the only reason they are still in business is because they lie to people! This company is unethical and should not be in business. My husband was excited when his step dad offered us a free system he 'won' to protect me and our two young kids on our 13 acres while my husband worked weeks at a time out of town. The company came and installed the system and had my husband sign a contract. The installer told my husband that the only way to get out of the contract is if we move. Yes, my husband should have asked more questions and should have read the contract in more detail, but we are trusting people and did not expect to get so screwed! Now, almost 2 years later we are selling our house and will be living with my mother in law while we look for another one. Safe Home Security says that we have to pay for the system for 5 years no matter what. Our only other option is to pay $1600 to have it cancelled. I own my own business and I would NEVER hold anyone accountable to pay for a service for an additional 3 years that they will not be using. I would suggest that no one does business with this company.
More Safe Home Security Complaints & Reviews
- Safe Home Security, Inc. - There is no out of the contract! 
- Safe Home Security, Inc. - Harassing former customers 
- Safe Home Security, Inc - Cancellation of service 
- Safe Home Security, Inc. - immoral business practice 
- Safe Home Security, Inc. - Terrible service 
- Safe Home Security - consumer fraud
- Safe Home Security - security system
- Safe Home Security - alarm services monitoring
- [Resolved] Safe Home Security - complain about this service!
- Safe Home Security - customer service and billing